Monday, February 24, 2014

patience

sometimes we think we know ourselves too well to just know what we want or need but it could be mistaken by our own desires or nafs.

instead of letting ourselves sink in the sea of confusion why dont we seek for Allah's help.much much much much easier isnt it?do your istikharah. ask for guidance. Love of Allah is more than the love of a mother towards her child.alhamdulillah i have an amazing mother who loves me so dearly i cant imagine how great the love of Allah is. Allah wants the best for his servants.very merciful,willing to forgive and keep on telling us to repent.he never gave up on us so why should we?

for the first time in my life i have actually come across someone that makes me feel that i really want to be better,improve my deen and just looking at that person's character sort of inspires me to be a better human being.but i know this is only right if i follow the right path.so i am gonna ignore this feeling.i'll pray to God  and train my heart to believe that what is meant for me wont miss me.i have to have patience.now i am gonna focus on improving myself.i cant fall into shytan's trap. i dont know how it's gonna happen if really we're meant to be but isnt it already obvious that Allah is the greatest planner?and the most merciful.so i'm gonna depend fully on Him. i am leaving my heart with my Lord and let Him sort it out for me.


i hold on to this saying so firmly. if you leave the haram relationship for Allah, He'll make it halal for you.

O Allah guide me.letme be great in character that people would ignore my physical flaws.stay by my side.cure me only when u know i wont go back to my old self.let me feel the sweetness of longing to see you O Allah.

p/s ; if you like a girl because of her character or deen, dont you think she deserves to be approached in a halal dignified way?
Share:

0 comments: