Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Alhamdulillah

Great newssssss *drumrolls*

I am getting married next year! lol ok i'm JOKING(well i wish i am not because i've always wanted to get married in 2015)! well who knows,please pray that i will meet my future husband soon enough so that i can get married next year. ok enough of this marriage thing Idzni!

moving on to the real great news. i was having my 3 monthly ctscan last week and the result has come out to be fine so i will be off medication for another 3 months. hopefully this will continue and i wont have to take that chemo drugs anymore.please pray for me :)

thank you Allah for being so nice to me. i've failed so miserably countless time but You are still with me guiding me through this bumpy journey that we call life.looking back at who i was before, i am really grateful that i got this wake up call 2 years ago.thank you.

to be honest, all of us are aware that we are going to die one day but this fact does not really settle in our mind trust me,not until you see the reasons why you will go earlier than people your age.we are to some extent still being influenced by the mentality that younger people will live longer without us realising it. i've received a few shocking news about friends going earlier that we thought they would.Al fatihah to all these friends of mine,i pray that you will be placed among those who are pious and will be rewarded by Allah swt. when i was diagnosed with cancer that fact really hits me,the fact that i will probably die earlier than i thought i would/should be. i was not ready. i was scared. i was devastated but the more you learn about religion,the more you draw yourself to Allah, everything becomes easier.

O Allah i pray that you will let me reach ramadhan this year and help me and everyone who reads this to become closer to you. help us to please You.




Share:

0 comments: