Friday, December 12, 2014

Friends

Have u heard that people say friends are siblings God forget to give us? Well obviously God is not forgetful but the phrase is just an exaggeration trying to manifest how friends are the next closest to your family in your life. I have been blessed with so many amazing friends and i cant thank Allah enough for this.Alhamdulillah.. it's not until you go through rough patches in life that u start realizing who your true friends are. Indeed this sentence is true. In my case, being away from my family these friends are all i have here. They take a great care of me. I pray that Allah will reward each and everyone of them abundantly. Sometimes I dont get it. Why are people so nice.we are not even related. And i seriously can understand if people do not want to associate themselves with my mess.but these people with hearts of gold stay with me.they hold my hand..wipe my tears..they give me so much strength.alhamdulillah for them. I was admitted once due to spike in temperature. My friends came running to me.some of them keep texting me to make sure i am allright. Not to mention those who keep on praying for me. O Allah..i love them..i hope you will grant them paradise for all the kindness they offer to this stranger.
I know most of my close friend felt the pain more or less the same way as i did when they learned about my diagnosis. When i was telling sister yasmin about my situation and could not held my tears, one of my close friend cried with me. She said she never seen me that vulnerable because i'm always bubbly and cheerful and it hurts to see those tears. I was talking to my housemate yesterday and she mentioned how she broke down 1 and a half year ago after knowing about my PET scan showing that i have bones and lungs mets. This kind of love from Allah through these amazing people is sooooo beautiful. I am so grateful that i could experience this. In this life yes we plan and Allah plans and indeed Allah is the best planner. Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah.it's not easy but if you have faith in Him,your heart will be at ease.
Share:

2 comments:

gabriel said...

once, my friend said to me that she can live without friend, but cannot live without her lover.. is it true? by then, she's a mate. And that confusing me till now.. :D

nik idzni dalila said...

It depends on people..i think friends are beautiful.the love they give me is priceless.a lover can be a friend as well. Both are not mutually exclusive. My honest opinion would be just appreciate and be kind to every person that came into our lives.even to those who hurt us..coz without them we probably wont grow as much as we did. everyone has their own battle..even the lover.so at times that lover probably wont be able to always be there..depending on solely one creator is not ideal i think.someone said to me once,Allah is the only one u can put ur trust completely.with others,alwaysss remember to take everything with a pinch of salt. :)