Thursday, September 3, 2015

surviving 19 hours fast,medication's side effects and exam's revision

i was meant to update my blog for quite sometime but i'm a bit busy doing nothing after my exams.lol. and now i have started my final year alhamdulillah. the shortest year ever..it'll be just 6 months till my final exam.please make a lot of duas for me.

4th year was the longest and most difficult year in my entire journey in medical school. i dont know about final year yet though.to add to that, we had our exam a few days before eid and two papers after eid. so imagine trying to stay awake during a hot summer day when you have to fast for almost 19 hours. I was on my tablet and side effects were quite bad at that time. I was sooo worried that I would be dehydrated but alhamdulillah Allah helped me and I made it through that month!! and I passed! ALHAMDULILLAH ALHAMDULILLAH. you have no idea how scary the result day was. we were sent the email and I waited about 30 mins before I told anyone mine just in case they sent me the wrong result. that showed how little confidence I have  because the exams were really tough. but alhamdulillah I passed.. lol..


Being a final year medical student is scary as well. Everyone expect you to at least know something. I hope I do..I cant wait to finish medical school. just 6 more months. this is the least I could do for my parents. the gift I pray so hard to be able to give them. Hopefully Allah will help me and make my dream come true. Amin





Share:

1 comments:

gabriel said...

Assalamuˋalaykum..

All praise to Allah Azza Wa Jal. Insha Allah, He'll will grant what is better for you. Keep it up ehhh.. :)

Jazaakillaahu khayran...